Polski Serwer Militarii

Witaj na naszym forum graczu!

Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum.

#1 2017-07-01 09:16:45

Bravekek
Użytkownik
Liczba postów: 24
Windows 7Opera 46.0.2597.32

Krasnorus News Saturday Special - Aniolososnowie (eng. Angel Pine)

There is, or there was a town in the Krasnojskovian Oblast, right under Mount Chilliad a prospering town, now turned into a devastated warzone. This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is Aniolososnowie.

Aniolososnowie, before the Second Krasnorussian Civil War, was a prospering town with population of 6,412. It wasn't a big settlement, but it was very important for 3 main reasons - the Aniolososnowie Junkyard, the biggest one in Krasnorus, the Aniolososnowie Sawmill, and AS's placement - it's near one of the main Krasnorussian highways. The fighting between the Rebel and Government troops destroyed the city and got rid of the inhabitans. This is how the city and its surroundings look today.

gOkWLXS.jpg
Aniolososnowie - the very heart of ROAP. And, as you can see, a lot of people are very keen to stab that heart.

bIEr2d0.jpg
Constant artillery fire and use of chemical weapons destroyed the local flora. Not in it's entirety, as you'll later see.

TFB4DvF.jpg

k17IRsa.jpg

ukcHprS.jpg
Favorite soldiers' past-time. Although most of the population left, some people have stayed, living in the warzone. I've met one of these people, whose name was Hubert Koznojevski, age 61. He was running the liquor store.

"The only good thing this Ruch Oporu is for is buying my booze! That's all good they do!" he said. It is most likely that the most of  Angel Pine's current population has the same opinion about the conflict.

La9X8HG.jpg
Interior of ROAP's canteen, currently empty. duh

JgFHa1C.jpg
This very place reeked of fresh blood. It is possible that this corner is a place of heavy and fierce combat.

OOqIlj3.jpg
No one gathers the remains of poor souls that lost their lives on these streets. It's a warning.

Rj5QZaQ.jpg

lHTI96f.jpg
The construction tower is the ROAP snipers' favourite position. They say that you can see Krasnojsk itself from that tower. Whether you can or you can't, one things for sure - Krasnojsk has a lot of influence on the building of Aniolososnowie.

XZZklJj.jpg

SnmWWaV.jpg
Aniolososnowie was once a great tourist attraction, mostly because of the mountain biking trail nearby.

QYLcXJ4.jpg

5yjhr6a.jpg
The main road, teeming with contorted corpses, loathsome limbs and repulsive remains of people that once fought over this very street.

nTisASs.jpg
The ROAP outpost, in a state adequate to the town it's guarding.

tpgVn5c.jpg
An old Hunter helicopter, now one with the ground. It probably remembers the times before the Second Civil War.

DD6RYfn.jpg

pwUPrIa.jpg
Despite the ROAP being a Rebel force, they cannot complain on their equipment.

Opimgqe.jpg
The Market. ROAP soldiers' favourite place.

Q802uuv.jpg

58nxs5X.jpg

sRDPOWO.jpg
Aniolososnowe Forest is one of the last places in the area where the carnage of the war is not seen on every step.

2RcqFkB.jpg

Whether the war is right or wrong is a case of discussion, one thing is for sure - there are tens of more towns like these shattered by the fighting.

lT7hWeR.jpg

#2 2017-07-01 14:52:25

Kris
Administrator
Liczba postów: 65
Windows XPFirefox 51.0

Odp: Krasnorus News Saturday Special - Aniolososnowie (eng. Angel Pine)

Jezu kocham <3 Jeszcze jakbyś robił to i w PL i w ENG to o matko!

maxresdefault.jpg

ELO

#3 2017-07-02 13:29:51

Bravekek
Użytkownik
Liczba postów: 24
Windows 7Opera 46.0.2597.32

Kris napisał/a:

Jezu kocham <3 Jeszcze jakbyś robił to i w PL i w ENG to o matko!

Wiesz, moim celem jest do-edukowanie w angielskim forum. Możesz powiedzieć jakich zdań nie zrozumiałeś, to przetłumaczę.

lT7hWeR.jpg

#4 2017-07-02 13:46:28

Snake
Liczba postów: 20
WindowsFirefox 53.0

Ale tutaj nie chodzi już nawet o zrozumienie, zwyczajnie jakiemu normalnemu użytkownikowi forum (oprócz nas) chciałoby się to czytać po angielsku? Według mnie wersja PL byłaby lepsza ze względu na resztę forumowiczów, osobiście - nie obchodzi mnie to, może być nawet i po niemiecku.

giphy.gif

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 0, gości: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Stopka

Forum oparte na FluxBB

Darmowe Forum
polskipcs - firstrescue - polskirealliferp - dbmhubpl - bigworldmu